Friday 1 September 2017

Where Are The Sanctions?

The UN has condemned the United Kingdom for its abuse of the human rights of the disabled, of whom I am one.

So, where are the sanctions?

And Jess Phillips MP has stated that British Pakistanis imported wives for their disabled sons.

Again, whether from the House of Commons or from the Labour Party, where are the sanctions?

My expulsion from the Labour Party was for an arcane reason, it has been in force for as long as the present MP for this seat has been old enough to vote, and it has been the best thing that has ever happened in my political life.

But I never did anything as bad as Phillips has done.

Nor did I do anything as bad, although it was a variation on the same theme, as Tony Blair has now been doing for quite some time with complete impunity.

Where are the sanctions?

No comments:

Post a Comment